Access to Waseda Hoshien
■For those who take public transportation
- Take Exit 2 or 3b to Waseda Street. Walk along Waseda street towards Takadanobaba Station.
- Turn left at the first crossing (there is a police box at the corner). Walk about 150m, find a restaurant on your right. (Saizeriya). Turn right at the corner of the restaurant.
- Walk straight ahead, you'll see Waseda Hoshien entrance.
- Take a bus bound for Waseda University. Get off at the 2nd bus stop, called Nishi-waseda. Walk forward about 50m and cross the street at the first zebra crossing.
- Walk into the narrow lane between Japanese restaurants. (Koubai, and Kawauchi (かわうち on your left))
- Find Waseda Hoshien entrance on your left.
- Take Exit 2 and walk about 15m to the right, you'll find Suwacho crossing. Cross the street to the left, walk along Suwa street (there is a convenience store on your left, and Nishi-Waseda J.H.S. on your right.)
- Pass by two traffic lights as seeing Gakushuin Women's College wall on your right. That is about 300m walk on Suwa street.
- Off Suwa street towards left when finding the sign for Tokyo International University Waseda satelite (東京国際大学) on your left. Walk straight ahead by the end of the downgrade slope, you'll see Waseda Hoshien entrance at the corner on your left.
■For those who come by a car
Need a reservation for parking lot (300 yen per hour)
Please make a reservation in advance since we have a few parking lots.
When you arrive at Waseda Hoshien, please come to the Seminar House to get a parking ticket.
Please be noted; we will impose a fine in case of an illegal parking
Please make sure that you reserved a parking in advance and put parking ticket inside of your car.
There are some coin-operated parking lots near Waseda Hoshien.